Applications for 2023 MWACA Student Scholarships are open.
The deadline for application submission is December 4, 2022.
- Applicant must have earned a minimum 2.0 GPA in high school and, if currently enrolled in college or votech, must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours of an automotive technology program at an accredited college or vocational school in the Midwest; OR be a high school senior currently enrolled in a votech automotive program with a plan to register and attend a college automotive technology program in the summer or fall of 2023 in one of the following states: Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, or Oklahoma. Prior recipients are eligible to reapply for the scholarship as long as they continue to meet the application criteria.
- Applicant must submit a copy of his/her transcript, a completed School Reference Form, and this completed application to the MWACA offices. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Notification of the scholarship award is not final until applicant receives an official letter from the scholarship committee. Scholarships are presented during an Awards Dinner held at the VISION HiTech Training & Expo on March 4, 2023. (www.visionkc.com)
1. Prepare your supporting material
Before starting the application, we recommend you first prepare supporting material to have sent in or uploaded with your online application. If you do not have all of your supporting materials when initially completing your application, there's no need to panic! You can return to Step Three to upload your documents at a later time (but prior to the December 4th deadline). Your scholarship application requires the following:
- online application
- an official school transcript
- instructor or counselor reference letter - Download Here
- your headshot photo
2. Submit YOUR scholarship application
3. Submit additional Supporting materials
If you have not already done so in your initial application, please have your transcripts and/or reference forms either uploaded here or mailed to Midwest Auto Care Alliance Office (MWACA, 5950 N Oak Trafficway, Suite 201, Gladstone, MO 64118).